Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Home Sweet...Hell?

My little home that was bought a little over two years ago has become somewhat of a hell for me.

First, it was sold. Scott left for vacation and left anything that he didn't want in the garage for me to take care of. It was a full truck load to the DI and four weeks of garbage. Also, since the sale fell through and he was out of town, I had to fully clean the house.

Next, it is for sale again. This time we need to paint the brown and teal walls. Scott is still out of town. So, my parents went and painted it for us. I'm very thankful for that.

Then, it sales again. This lady is a pain. So far, I have recleaned the carpets, tightened every face plate in the kitchen, changed lightbulbs, and swept the garage. It doesn't end here. She wanted the yellow wall painted. So, my mom and Nate helped to get that wall painted.

Finanlly, the closing. Lets just hope that everything goes smoothly with that. Thankfully I have my mom because it wouldn't haven't gotten taken care of without her and I.

So, a short story long, the dream first home has now turned into a thorn in my side.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hmmm, how convenient that Scott is out of town to leave you with all of this work! Perhaps you should have moved all the crap in the garage into his new place so he could take care of it.

Mandy said...

That would have been a brillant idea. But, I don't know that his roommates would have let me in.

In his behalf, the trip was planned a long time ago. But, I did end up doing all the work.