Thursday, August 11, 2005

My Tattoo.....s?

For those of you who don't know, I have a tattoo. I personally think it is really cute. It is a butterfly on my right shoulder blade, which hardly anybody ever sees. If I get a chance, I will post a pic. When you get it, it feels like a really rough cats tongue. It doesn't hurt hardley at all. Once you get one you want more. It is an addiction.

Needless to say, I want another one. I think I want a star or three on my right foot above my pinky toe. The delemia I'm having is that I don't know that I want to be the marked up person and what happens in the long run? Does a 90 year old women want a star or three on her foot and a butterfly on her back? I don't know.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

How did I not know this? I mean considering the distance, it's probably pretty easy that I didn't know this. How come you didn't tell me. I think the stars sound cute, but you just have to figure out when to stop, otherwise every inch of skin will be covered and then you'll have a really big dilemma.

Mandy said...

Linz, I have no idea how you missed it. I don't know why I didn't tell. I got it in April, while in Vegas, before the big split. Probably just a lot going on. I will definately find a pic to post.

Amberlynn said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Mandy! Why is it that most of these comments feel like spam? Strange... As far as tatoos go, as inked friend of mine recommended drawing or printing he design you want and hanging right above you bed so it's the first thing you see in the morning. If you still like it in a year, you'll probably still like it when its permemant. But if you EVER don't LOVE it, don't do it.

Mandy said...

Yellow, definately feels like spam. Thanks for the advice. I may try that. I've also been told to draw it in the spot you want it with permanate marker and try that for awhile. I'll definately make sure I love it before I do it.