Thursday, January 19, 2006

A New Home

I came back from New Year's in Idaho to find my roommates moved out while I was gone. Which, by the way, I think is very cowardly. Well, my landlord was nice enough to let me out of the lease. The best part about that is someone moved out the day after I was out so I'm getting my full deposit back.

The bad part is I missed Angela's farewell dinner due to apartment hunting. Angela I hope you have a great time in Arizona and I'll miss you.

So, I moved last weekend. It is a cute 1 bedroom duplex around 15th and 15th. I love the neighborhood. You see more people walking than you do cars and there are a ton of dogs around. Also, there is a little park just a couple blocks over. I will post pictures once it's organized.

1 comment:

Angela Killpack said...

Sorry about the roomates... that sucks! Well, I miss you and I hope that everything goes well for you! :^)