Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Since we got home from our honeymoon, I have been swamped. Between work and play I haven't had a spare moment.

This is one of my favorite pics from the wedding.

It was a beautiful day and everything went perfectly. Our honeymoon was really fun also. We did a Mexican cruise. Since we have been home, we have had a big meet at work, we went to St. George for a night and we have been to St. Charles a couple of times. We have also done various fun activities and worked a lot, but I think I have bored you enough.

2 comments:

Angela Killpack said...

That is a cute picture. You look very pretty.

The Olson Family said...

(For a split second I didn't see Festus--I thought he was a bouquet or something? Sheesh, I must be more tired than I think. . .)

What a cute little family you three make. . .Congrats again! :)